Monday, May 02, 2005

Movin' on up!

We had such a nice suprise for us on Friday--the siding was up and the sheetrock was starting to be installed! By Sunday, we had complete walls all across the house. No more walking from one bedroom into another in one step! Things are looking GREAT to move in in mid-June!

John and I went to Missouri this weekend to visit my grandparents and aunt. It was a nice, relaxing weekend. John even made it to a show in Branson (and boy did he have fun!). We're so lucky to have such a wonderful family to enjoy being with.

There really is not much more excitement going on. We're biding our time until it's time to move. I have packed up the guest room already--it's all in boxes! But I can't even wrap my brain around trying to fit the rest of this house into boxes!

I promise I'll update with any other excitement or fun stories....we're just kind of boring right now!!

No comments: