Thursday, March 08, 2012

Operation Organization at Work

I began my Operation Organization at my desk last week, which had not been organized in...so long I can't remember. OF COURSE I didn't take any "before pictures"! But trust me...it was a mess of papers and stuff I could not reference or enjoy.

I know it looks cluttered, that's how we roll in this office. You can probably get an idea from the pictures who my client is. Anyway, I feel much better in my office, my workspace is clean with plenty of room to spread out as I take conference call after conference call.

An overall look...

YES! I am checking Twitter at work. GASP! They pay me to do that!

My organized clutter....and not the in the"Hoarders" way. Surrounded by faces I love!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work! (heh) It looks awesome!