Monday, March 14, 2005

And so it begins!

Good News! Barring any thunderstorms, they are beginning our house today! We'll see--at this point I'm a little hesitent to believe until I see! So, after work today we'll drive by and see what's going on. There is a sign out front confirming the lot is sold and there were quite a few boards out there as well. I'm so excited. We met with the builder on Friday, and I really feel like the house is in great hands with him. Anytime you meet someone who loves his job as much as Shane obviously does, it makes you feel better about trusting him with your home!

Anyway, if all goes as planned, we begin this weekend and if we don't have a really rainy spring, we're looking at mid-June for closing! I can't believe it! I'm driving John crazy with buying things for the house already--we'll be in debt before the mortgage papers are signed, I can feel it! ;)

Had a great weekend. Julia and I went to see Josh Groban in concert last night--how AMAZING! Not only does he have a great voice that just haunts you, but he puts on a great show full of rich music. I could have stayed and listened to him all night long! For those of you who don't know he is, you should check him out online. His music is wonderful.

Well, I'll let you know if the house actually begins today! Let's pray that it happens just like it's supposed to!

No comments: