Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The concert in fuzzy pictures


The concert was great...fabulous....amazing. All those exciting words. It was loud and upbeat and fun. His voice stayed perfect the entire time, he plays amazing guitar, and even took a few spins on the piano.
I loved having the gigantic screen, so we could see him and the band even from our section. THEN, I loved it when they set up in the middle of the sold out crowd on the floor, and played for about half the concert. It was awesome because he was right in front of us, and we could see so much better.
He looked gorgeous, even when it was 100 degrees inside the arena and his hair and t-shirt were soaked. And he kept hugging people in the audience (why, oh why, did I not get floor seats?!). Anyway, thanks Julia for going with me. It was one of the best concerts I've been to. I wish he had been serious when he said he wanted to stay and play all night....I totally could have stayed all night and listened to him sing!



























No comments: